For insurance purposes you must have a club membership before participating in ANY group rides. Refunds available within three weeks.
All new members MUST attend the Wednesday night beginner skills ride prior to participating in any other group rides. This gives us a good indication of your abilities so that we can recommend further training rides without jeopardizing the safety of the group.
Join the ERTC online
If you have paid your membership online and have NEVER ridden with the club in the past, please complete this membership form and present it to a member of the ERTC executive or a ride leader.
Here are a few of the benefits of becoming an ERTC member
- Coached program development for Junior and Master athletes
- Guaranteed training rides
- Alberta Bicycle Association rider insurance
- Skill clinics, and training camps.
- Veteran experience and mentoring in a fun and challenging setting
- Financial support aimed at enabling Junior racers
- Use of club equipment including high end race and time trial wheels
- Generous discounts from our sponsor shop: